World - Vegetables In Vinegar - Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights
Turkey is the World’s Leading Exporter of Vegetables in Vinegar
Turkey continues to lead the way in the global trade of vegetables in vinegar. In 2014, Turkey exported 190 thousand tonnes of vegetables in vinegar totaling 242 million USD, 3% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Germany, where it supplied 26% of its total exports of vegetables in vinegar in value terms, accounting for 29% of Germany's total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, Turkey was a net exporter of vegetables in vinegar. Over this period, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. In physical terms this difference was even more pronounced.
Germany and India were among the other main global suppliers of vegetables in vinegar in 2014. However, the fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were China (+33% per year) and the U.S. (+22% per year).
Turkey's top 5 trading partners in 2014 were Germany, the Netherlands, the U.S., the United Kingdom and Switzerland, with a combined 64% share of Turkey's exports of vegetables in vinegar. The share of the U.S. increased slightly (+1 percentage point), while the share of the Netherlands illustrated minor negative dynamics (-2 percentage points).
Source: IndexBox AI Platform
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global vegetables in vinegar market. Within it, you will discover the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption, production and price developments, as well as the global trade (imports and exports). The forecast exhibits the market prospects through 2025.
Making Data-Driven Decisions to Grow Your Business
A Quick Overview of Market Performance
Understanding the Current State of The Market and Its Prospects
Finding New Products to Diversify Your Business
Choosing the Best Countries to Establish Your Sustainable Supply Chain
Choosing the Best Countries to Boost Your Exports
The Latest Trends and Insights into The Industry
The Largest Importers on The Market and How They Succeed
The Largest Exporters on The Market and How They Succeed
The Largest Producers on The Market and Their Profiles
The Largest Markets And Their Profiles
We can help you conduct market research and write a report using the most reliable data