Commercial Printing Market
Commercial printing market: get newly released datasets powered by an Ai-driven business intelligence tool. Data cover consumption, trade, production, market prices, companies, market size, exports, and imports. Here is a breakdown by country, including China, Russia, the U.S., Africa, EU, the U.K., Latin America, and the Middle East. Market trends and outlook to 2030 are also provided in the snapshots.
Need Commercial Printing Market data? GET FREE ACCESS
Commercial Printing - World's Largest Markets
In value terms, the United States led the market, alone. The second position in the ranking was occupied by Germany. It was followed by France.
From 2018 to 2020, the average annual rate of growth in terms of value in the United States was relatively modest. The remaining consuming countries recorded the following average annual rates of market growth: Germany (+31.3% per year) and France (-11.4% per year).
Commercial Printing Prices
Lowest Prices - FOB - Top Exporters
|USD per ton|
|United Arab Emirates||6820||6922||6946||0.9%|
|Hong Kong SAR||9729||10617||8519||-6.4%|
There were significant differences in the average prices amongst the major exporting countries. In 2020, the country with the highest price was the United States ($26,748 per ton), while China ($3,215 per ton) was amongst the lowest.
From 2018 to 2020, the most notable rate of growth in terms of prices was attained by the United States, while the other global leaders experienced more modest paces of growth.
Highest Prices - CIF - Top Importers
|USD per ton|
|Hong Kong SAR||4458||4380||3793||-7.8%|
There were significant differences in the average prices amongst the major importing countries. In 2020, the country with the highest price was Switzerland ($8,197 per ton), while Yemen ($56 per ton) was amongst the lowest.
From 2018 to 2020, the most notable rate of growth in terms of prices was attained by Austria, while the other global leaders experienced more modest paces of growth.
Commercial Printing - Top Importers
In value terms, the largest commercial printing importing markets worldwide were the United States ($4.8B), Germany ($3.3B) and the UK ($2.4B), together comprising 25% of global imports. France, Canada, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Hong Kong SAR, Belgium, Austria, Spain, the Czech Republic and Yemen lagged somewhat behind, together comprising a further 28%.
In terms of the main importing countries, Yemen saw the highest growth rate of the value of imports, over the period under review, while purchases for the other global leaders experienced a decline in the imports figures.
Commercial Printing - Top Exporters
In value terms, the largest commercial printing supplying countries worldwide were China ($5.1B), Germany ($4.7B) and the United States ($4.3B), together accounting for 37% of global exports. These countries were followed by the UK, Poland, Hong Kong SAR, France, Italy, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Belgium, the United Arab Emirates and Spain, which together accounted for a further 38%.
The United Arab Emirates (+86.7% per year) recorded the highest rates of growth with regard to the value of exports, in terms of the main exporting countries over the period under review, while shipments for the other global leaders experienced more modest paces of growth.
Commercial Printing - Market Forecast
The commercial printing market is expected to start a downward consumption trend over the next decade. The performance of the market is forecast to decrease slightly, with an anticipated CAGR of -0.3% for the ten-year period from 2020 to 2030, which is projected to depress the market volume to by the end of 2030.
Commercial Printing - Product Coverage
- HS 482010 - Paper and paperboard; registers, account books, note books, order books, receipt books, letter pads, memorandum pads, diaries and similar articles
- HS 482030 - Paper and paperboard; binders, folders and file covers
- HS 482040 - Paper and paperboard; manifold business forms and interleaved carbon sets
- HS 482050 - Paper and paperboard; albums for samples or for collections
- HS 482090 - Paper or paperboard; stationery n.e.s. in heading no. 4820
- HS 482110 - Paper and paperboard; labels or all kinds, printed
- HS 482340 - Paper and paperboard; rolls, sheets and dials, printed for self-recording apparatus
- HS 490110 - Printed matter; in single sheets, whether or not folded
- HS 490199 - Printed matter; books, brochures, leaflets and similar printed matter n.e.s. in item no. 4901.10 or 4901.91
- HS 490210 - Newspapers, journals and periodicals; whether or not illustrated or containing advertising material, appearing at least four times a week
- HS 490290 - Newspapers, journals and periodicals; whether or not illustrated or containing advertising material, appearing less frequently than four times a week
- HS 4904 - Music, printed or in manuscript, whether or not bound or illustrated
- HS 490510 - Globes; printed
- HS 490591 - Maps and hydrographic or similar charts; printed in book form, including atlases, topographical plans and similar
- HS 490599 - Maps and hydrographic or similar charts; (printed other than in book form), including wall maps, topographical plans and similar
- HS 4907 - Unused postage, revenue or similar stamps of current or new issue in the country to which destined; stamp-impressed paper; cheque forms; banknotes, stock, share or bond certificates and the like
- HS 490810 - Printed matter; transfers (decalcomanias), vitrifiable
- HS 490890 - Printed matter; transfers (decalcomanias), other than vitrifiable
- HS 4909 - Printed or illustrated postcards; printed cards bearing personal greetings, messages or announcements, whether or not illustrated, with or without envelopes or trimmings
- HS 4910 - Calendars of any kind, printed, including calendar blocks
- HS 491110 - Printed matter; trade advertising material, commercial catalogues and the like
- HS 491191 - Printed matter; pictures, designs and photographs, n.e.s. in item no. 4911.10
- HS 491199 - Printed matter; n.e.s. in heading no. 4911
- HS 950440 - Playing cards
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the commercial printing market in the U.S..
This review outlines the results obtained from a global tin trade analysis over the past 7 years.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the tin market in Republic of Korea.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the tin market in Russian Federation.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the tin market in Vietnam.
Join our live webinar to get insights into the global hydrogen market.
Join our live webinar to get insights into the global gym and fitness equipment market.