U.S. Engineered Wood Products Market. Analysis And Forecast to 2025
Engineered Wood Product Market - U.S. Imports of Engineered Wood Products Came Close to Pre-Crisis Levels in 2015
The U.S. dominates in global imports on the engineered wood product market, accounting for a X% share (based on USD). It was followed by Japan (X%) and Germany (X%). In 2015, imports of engineered wood products in the U.S. totaled X billion USD, which was X million USD (X%) more than the year before.
U.S. engineered wood product imports showed mixed dynamics from 2007 to 2015. A significant drop in 2009 switched to recovery growth in the years that followed. Despite the recovery growth, imports did not approach the pre-recession level of 2007 until 2015.
Despite fierce competition, the U.S. continues to be one of the most attractive destinations for overseas suppliers.
China and Canada were the main suppliers of engineered wood products into the U.S., with a combined share of X% of total U.S. imports in 2015. China (+X% per year) was the fastest growing supplier from 2007 to 2015, which allowed it to strengthen its position in the U.S. import structure from X% in 2007 to X% in 2015. By contrast, Canada saw its share reduced to X%.
From 2007 to 2015, the U.S. was a net importer of engineered wood products. In 2015, U.S. engineered wood product market ran a trade deficit of X billion USD, which stood at approximately X% of gross imports.
Do you want to know more about the U.S. engineered wood product market? Get the latest trends and insight from our report. It includes a wide range of statistics on
- engineered wood product market share
- engineered wood product prices
- engineered wood product industry
- engineered wood product sales
- engineered wood product market forecast
- engineered wood product price forecast
- key engineered wood product producers
Source: IndexBox AI Platform
Engineered wood members (excluding trusses)
The report provides on an in-depth survey of the U.S. engineered wood product market. It depicts the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains existing data on the biggest players in the industry.
Countries coverage: the U.S.
Unadilla Silo Company,
King Filler Company,
Euclid Timber Frames,
Cross Creek Timber,
Benson Woodworking Company,
New England Barns,
Williams Brothers' Lumber,
O'Neal Timber Company,
Speco Forest Products,
High Sierra Truss Company,
Richland Laminated Columns,
The Hayes Group,
Southworth Timber Frames,
CST Timber Co,
Arauco Panels Usa
• Engineered wood product market size;
• Engineered wood product production, value of shipments;
• Key market players and their profiles;
• Exports, imports and trade balance;
• Import and export prices;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Key industry statistics;
• Life cycle of the engineered wood product industry;
• Number of establishments and their locations;
• Employment data;
• Engineered wood product industry productivity.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
This report is designed for manufacturers, distributors, importers, and wholesalers, as well as for investors, consultants and advisors.
In this report, you can find information that helps you to make informed decisions on the following issues
1. How to diversify your business and benefit from new market opportunities
2. How to load your idle production capacity
3. How to boost your sales on overseas markets
4. How to increase your profit margins
5. How to make your supply chain more sustainable
6. How to reduce your production and supply chain costs
7. How to outsource production to other countries
8. How to prepare your business for global expansion
While doing this research, we combine the accumulated expertise of our analysts and the capabilities of artificial intelligence. The AI-based platform, developed by our data scientists, constitutes the key working tool for business analysts, empowering them to discover deep insights and ideas from the marketing data.
Making Data-Driven Decisions to Grow Your Business
A Quick Overview of Market Performance
Understanding the Current State of The Market and Its Prospects
Finding New Products to Diversify Your Business
Choosing the Best Countries to Establish Your Sustainable Supply Chain
Choosing the Best Countries to Boost Your Exports
The Latest Trends and Insights into The Industry
The Largest Import Supplying Countries
The Largest Destinations for Exports
The Largest Producers on The Market and Their Profiles
We can help you conduct market research and write a report using the most reliable data