World - Peppermint Oils - Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights
Peppermint Oil Market - The U.S. Remains the Global Leader in Peppermint Oil Exports despite 3% Drop
The U.S. dominates in the global peppermint oil trade. In 2014, the U.S. exported X thousand tonnes of peppermint oils totaling X million USD, X% under the previous year. Its primary trading partner on the global peppermint oil market was China, where it supplied X% of its total peppermint oil exports in value terms, accounting for the lion's share of China's total imports.
From 2007 to 2014, the U.S. was a net exporter of peppermint oils. Over this period, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. However, in physical terms, the difference was less pronounced.
India and China were among the other main global suppliers of peppermint oils in 2014. However, the fastest growing exporter from 2007 to 2014 was China (+X% per year), significantly strengthening its position in the global export structure.
In 2014, the U.S. top X trading partners were China, Mexico, Japan, the United Kingdom and Germany, with a combined X% share of the U.S. peppermint oil exports. The share of China increased (+X percentage points), while the share of the United Kingdom illustrated negative dynamics (-X percentage points).
Do you want to know more about the global peppermint oil market? Get the latest trends and insight from our report. It includes a wide range of statistics on
- peppermint oil market share
- peppermint oil prices
- peppermint oil industry
- peppermint oil sales
- peppermint oil market forecast
- peppermint oil price forecast
- key peppermint oil producers
Source: IndexBox AI Platform
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global peppermint oil market. Within it, you will discover the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption, production and price developments, as well as the global trade (imports and exports). The forecast exhibits the market prospects through 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide - the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the 50 largest consuming countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam) + the largest producing countries.
• Peppermint oil market volume and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global peppermint oil production, split by region and country;
• Global peppermint oil trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for peppermint oil;
• Peppermint oil market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
This report is designed for manufacturers, distributors, importers, and wholesalers, as well as for investors, consultants and advisors.
In this report, you can find information that helps you to make informed decisions on the following issues
1. How to diversify your business and benefit from new market opportunities
2. How to load your idle production capacity
3. How to boost your sales on overseas markets
4. How to increase your profit margins
5. How to make your supply chain more sustainable
6. How to reduce your production and supply chain costs
7. How to outsource production to other countries
8. How to prepare your business for global expansion
While doing this research, we combine the accumulated expertise of our analysts and the capabilities of artificial intelligence. The AI-based platform, developed by our data scientists, constitutes the key working tool for business analysts, empowering them to discover deep insights and ideas from the marketing data.
Making Data-Driven Decisions to Grow Your Business
A Quick Overview of Market Performance
Understanding the Current State of The Market and Its Prospects
Finding New Products to Diversify Your Business
Choosing the Best Countries to Establish Your Sustainable Supply Chain
Choosing the Best Countries to Boost Your Exports
The Latest Trends and Insights into The Industry
The Largest Importers on The Market and How They Succeed
The Largest Exporters on The Market and How They Succeed
The Largest Producers on The Market and Their Profiles
The Largest Markets And Their Profiles
We can help you conduct market research and write a report using the most reliable data