China - Traditional Chinese Medicine - Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights
Indonesia and Malaysia Are the Main Suppliers of Raw Materials for Traditional Chinese Medicine
China's traditional medicine market showed steady growth, rising from X thousand tonnes in 2007 to X thousand tonnes in 2014. In value terms, it expanded with a CAGR of X%, reaching X million USD.
In 2014, Indonesia and Malaysia were the main suppliers of raw materials for traditional Chinese medicine with a combined share of X% of China's imports in physical terms. However, the fastest growing suppliers from 2007 to 2014 were Thailand (+X% per year) and Germany (+X% per year).
From 2007 to 2014, Thailand had the highest growth rates of imports, with a CAGR of X%. It was followed by Germany (+X%), Viet Nam (+X%), the U.S. (+X%) and the Republic of Korea (+X%).
In 2014, Japan (X%), Indonesia (X%), the Philippines (X%), Malaysia (X%) and Thailand (X%) were the leading destinations of traditional Chinese medicine exports, together making up X% in physical terms. While the shares of the Philippines and Indonesia increased, the share of Japan displayed negative dynamics.
Source: IndexBox AI Platform
Countries coverage: China
Product coverage: Traditional Chinese Medicine
• Traditional Chinese medicine market size and value in China
• Volume and dynamics of traditional chinese medicine production in China
• Volume and dynamics of exports/imports
• Producer prices, import/export prices for traditional chinese medicine
• Traditional Chinese medicine market trends, drivers and restraints
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term
• Per capita consumption of traditional chinese medicine in China
Why buy this report?
• Get the full picture of the market
• Identify Key success factors on the traditional chinese medicine market in China
• Adjust your marketing strategy
Making Data-Driven Decisions to Grow Your Business
A Quick Overview of Market Performance
Understanding the Current State of The Market and Its Prospects
Finding New Products to Diversify Your Business
Choosing the Best Countries to Establish Your Sustainable Supply Chain
Choosing the Best Countries to Boost Your Exports
The Latest Trends and Insights into The Industry
The Largest Import Supplying Countries
The Largest Destinations for Exports
The Largest Producers on The Market and Their Profiles
Free Webinar: How the Coronavirus Outbreak in China May Affect the Global Vegetable Market
The ongoing outbreak of coronavirus in China may affect vegetable shipments across the globe and result in a shortage of supplies, which firstly is to push the prices up. But then the question will arise: who will be able to compensate for this shortage and who will benefit from price increases?
Wednesday, February 26th, 2020 @ 10:00am ET