Chinese Suppliers of Wood Truss Displace Canadian Producers from the US Market
The U.S. takes a X% share (based on USD) of global wood truss imports, which put it in second place, following Japan (X%). In 2015, U.S. wood truss imports totaled X million USD, which was X million USD (X%) more than the year before.
U.S. wood truss imports showed mixed dynamics from 2007 to 2015. A significant decline in 2008, 2009, and 2011 switched to recovery growth in the years that followed. Despite the recovery growth, imports in 2015 had yet to reach the pre-recession level of 2007.
Despite fierce competition, the U.S. continues to be one of the most attractive destinations for overseas suppliers.
Canada and China were the main suppliers of wood truss into the U.S., with a combined share of X% of total U.S. imports in 2015. China significantly strengthened its position in the U.S. import structure, from X% in 2007 to X% in 2015. By contrast, Canada saw its share reduced to X%.
The U.S. was a net importer of wood truss from 2007 to 2015. In 2015, U.S. wood truss market ran a trade deficit of X million USD, at approximately X% of gross imports.
Source: IndexBox AI Platform
The report provides on a detailed survey of the U.S. wood truss market. It reveals the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains current data on the leading players in the industry.
Countries coverage: the U.S.
Trussway Manufacturing, Redbuilt,
Panel Truss Texas,
Lumber Specialties - US Lbm,
Structural Component Systems,
J C Snavely & Sons,
R & K Building Supplies,
Ken Luneack Construction,
A-1 Roof Trusses Ltd.,
R & R Components,
California Truss Company,
K & K Industries,
Shelter Systems Limited,
Johnson Crane Company,
Erickson Building Components,
• Wood truss market size;
• Wood truss production, value of shipments;
• Key market players and their profiles;
• Exports, imports and trade balance;
• Import and export prices;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Key industry statistics;
• Life cycle of the wood truss industry;
• Number of establishments and their locations;
• Employment data;
• Wood truss industry productivity.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
This report is designed for manufacturers, distributors, importers, and wholesalers, as well as for investors, consultants and advisors.
In this report, you can find information that helps you to make informed decisions on the following issues
1. How to diversify your business and benefit from new market opportunities
2. How to load your idle production capacity
3. How to boost your sales on overseas markets
4. How to increase your profit margins
5. How to make your supply chain more sustainable
6. How to reduce your production and supply chain costs
7. How to outsource production to other countries
8. How to prepare your business for global expansion
While doing this research, we combine the accumulated expertise of our analysts and the capabilities of artificial intelligence. The AI-based platform, developed by our data scientists, constitutes the key working tool for business analysts, empowering them to discover deep insights and ideas from the marketing data.
Making Data-Driven Decisions to Grow Your Business
A Quick Overview of Market Performance
Understanding the Current State of The Market and Its Prospects
Finding New Products to Diversify Your Business
Choosing the Best Countries to Establish Your Sustainable Supply Chain
Choosing the Best Countries to Boost Your Exports
The Latest Trends and Insights into The Industry
The Largest Import Supplying Countries
The Largest Destinations for Exports
The Largest Producers on The Market and Their Profiles
We can help you conduct market research and write a report using the most reliable data