World - Vegetables (Dehydrated) - Market Analysis, Forecast, Size, Trends and Insights
Dehydrated Vegetables Market - China Remains the Global Leader in Dehydrated Vegetable Exports
China continued to lead the way in the dehydrated vegetable market. In 2014, China exported 326 thousand tonnes of dehydrated vegetable totaling 2,430 million USD, 6% over the previous year. Its primary trading partner was Viet Nam, where it supplied 26% of its total dehydrated vegetable exports in value terms.
From 2007 to 2014, China was a net exporter of dehydrated vegetables. Over this period, exports consistently exceeded imports in value terms. In physical terms this difference was even more pronounced, with the exception of years 2010 and 2011 when high export prices made the spread less notable.
The U.S. and Germany were among the other main global suppliers of dehydrated vegetables in 2014. The fastest growing exporters from 2007 to 2014 were world leader China (+15% per year) and the Netherlands (+14% per year). China, by virtue of this sustained growth, significantly strengthened its already leading position in the global export structure.
China's top 5 trading partners in 2014 were Viet Nam, Thailand, Japan, the U.S. and Malaysia, with a combined 62% share of China's dehydrated vegetable exports. The share of Viet Nam soared (+26 percentage points), while the share of Japan plummeted (-16 percentage points).
Do you want to know more about the global dehydrated vegetables market? Get the latest trends and insight from our report. It includes a wide range of statistics on
- dehydrated vegetables market share
- dehydrated vegetables prices
- dehydrated vegetables industry
- dehydrated vegetables sales
- dehydrated vegetables market forecast
- dehydrated vegetables price forecast
- key dehydrated vegetables producers
Source: IndexBox AI Platform
Countries coverage: Worldwide - the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the 50 largest consuming countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam) + the largest producing countries.
• Dehydrated vegetable market size and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global dehydrated vegetable production, split by region and country;
• Global dehydrated vegetable trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for dehydrated vegetable;
• Dehydrated vegetable market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Making Data-Driven Decisions to Grow Your Business
A Quick Overview of Market Performance
Understanding the Current State of The Market and Its Prospects
Finding New Products to Diversify Your Business
Choosing the Best Countries to Establish Your Sustainable Supply Chain
Choosing the Best Countries to Boost Your Exports
The Latest Trends and Insights into The Industry
The Largest Importers on The Market and How They Succeed
The Largest Exporters on The Market and How They Succeed
The Largest Producers on The Market and Their Profiles
The Largest Markets And Their Profiles
We can help you conduct market research and write a report using the most reliable data