U.S. Wood Moldings, Wood Flooring, And Other Wood Millwork Products Market. Analysis And Forecast to 2025
Wood Millwork Product Market - Brazil Strengthens Its Position on the U.S. Market for Wood Moldings, Wood Flooring, and Other Wood Millwork Products
Photo: © dolgachov / Bigstockphoto
The U.S. leads the way in global imports of wood moldings, wood flooring, and other wood millwork products, accounting for a X% share (based on USD). Japan (X%), Germany (X%), and the Republic of Korea (X%) followed. In 2015, U.S. imports on the wood millwork product market totaled X billion USD, which was X million USD (X%) higher than the year before.
From 2007 to 2015, U.S. imports of wood moldings, wood flooring, and other wood millwork products showed mixed dynamics. A significant drop in 2008-2009 continued in 2011 with another X% fall. The recovery started in 2012 and continued modestly from 2013 to 2015. Despite the growth in the last four years, U.S. imports are still in the recovery phase of the economic cycle. They have to grow another X% in order to reach the pre-recession level of 2007.
The U.S. remains one of the most attractive destinations for overseas suppliers. In 2015, Brazil and China were the main suppliers of wood moldings, wood flooring, and other wood millwork products into the U.S., with a combined X% share of total U.S. imports in 2015. Brazil significantly strengthened its position in the U.S. import structure, growing its share from X% in 2007 to X% in 2015. By contrast, China saw its share reduced to X%.
From 2007 to 2015, the U.S. was a net importer of wood moldings, wood flooring, and other wood millwork products. Moreover, net US imports of wood moldings, wood flooring, and other wood millwork products showed an upward trend from 2012 to 2015. In 2015, this industry ran a significant trade deficit of X billion USD.
Do you want to know more about the U.S. wood millwork product market? Get the latest trends and insight from our report. It includes a wide range of statistics on
- wood millwork product market share
- wood millwork product prices
- wood millwork product industry
- wood millwork product sales
- wood millwork product market forecast
- wood millwork product price forecast
- key wood millwork product producers
Source: IndexBox AI Platform
Wood moldings; Other wood millwork products, including stairwork, exterior millwork, and softwood flooring; Hardwood flooring; Other millwork (including flooring), nsk, total
The report provides on a detailed survey of the U.S. wood millwork product market. It outlines the latest data of the market size and volume, domestic production, exports and imports, price dynamics and turnover in the industry. In addition, the report contains insightful information about the industry, including industry life cycle, business locations, productivity, employment and many other crucial aspects. The Company Profiles section contains existing data on the biggest players in the industry.
Countries coverage: the U.S.
A California Limited Partnership,
Eagle Window & Door,
Dixie Mat and Hardwood Co.,
Darlington Veneer Company Incorporated,
Fraser West ,
Magbee Bros. Lumber and Supply Company,
Windsor Window Company,
Ply Gem Holdings,
H.B. & G Building Products,
Armstrong Hardwood Flooring Company,
Unilin Flooring Nc,
Armstrong Wood Products,
Hardwood Lumber Manufacturing,
US Test Company 202,
Ply Gem Prime Holdings,
Wt Hardwoods Group
• Wood millwork product market size;
• Wood millwork product production, value of shipments;
• Key market players and their profiles;
• Exports, imports and trade balance;
• Import and export prices;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Key industry statistics;
• Life cycle of the wood millwork product industry;
• Number of establishments and their locations;
• Employment data;
• Wood millwork product industry productivity.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
This report is designed for manufacturers, distributors, importers, and wholesalers, as well as for investors, consultants and advisors.
In this report, you can find information that helps you to make informed decisions on the following issues
1. How to diversify your business and benefit from new market opportunities
2. How to load your idle production capacity
3. How to boost your sales on overseas markets
4. How to increase your profit margins
5. How to make your supply chain more sustainable
6. How to reduce your production and supply chain costs
7. How to outsource production to other countries
8. How to prepare your business for global expansion
While doing this research, we combine the accumulated expertise of our analysts and the capabilities of artificial intelligence. The AI-based platform, developed by our data scientists, constitutes the key working tool for business analysts, empowering them to discover deep insights and ideas from the marketing data.
Making Data-Driven Decisions to Grow Your Business
A Quick Overview of Market Performance
Understanding the Current State of The Market and Its Prospects
Finding New Products to Diversify Your Business
Choosing the Best Countries to Establish Your Sustainable Supply Chain
Choosing the Best Countries to Boost Your Exports
The Latest Trends and Insights into The Industry
The Largest Import Supplying Countries
The Largest Destinations for Exports
The Largest Producers on The Market and Their Profiles
We can help you conduct market research and write a report using the most reliable data